Friday 18 December 2009

Leicestershire Constabulary

Update: Even police chief's pleas failed to stop false stories http://bit.ly/v8j8Z8 Is this work from a police chief in UK? (w_nicht tweet)


Evenin' all.

Only one page and split into four categories. In the main posted in no particular order, and to demonstrate I have no ego I have also posted those I "got wrong" as it were.

Mind you, I did have some help in getting them wrong, I had rather thought that the cops might have acted like cops, how silly, how naive.

Leicestershire Constabulary, as fitting reward for your your help, I dedicate this to you.






























For a larger view of The Tells of Gerry McCann click here and here for further tells of Gerry McCann.







































Never more wrong than this one, Tiocfaidh Ar La (chuki ar la) Our Day Will Come, serves me right I suppose for committing what is akin to sacrilege.
























.